your art is shit your art is shit

I look as art as more of a flame passed on from generation to generation, always evolving for better or worse. It is simply a tool of various purposes. And though some people, like apparently the author of the video, look to be deeper and try and find some form of "pure" and "original" art, what we should really be doing is trying to perfect our art with the tools we've been given.
Whatever perfect is.

dylan responds:

"and we'll never be royals
it don't run in our blood"

- beyoncé, 2013

Link Wears Two Masks Link Wears Two Masks

I love that game, so this is a hilarious twist.

Fish Eat Grow Big Fish Eat Grow Big

Cool concept, but poor execution and lots of glitches/issues:

When you get too big, your shields stop working. It creates a smaller shield that you don't actually fit into and it never disappears, but it doesn't protect you anymore.

As you get bigger it becomes impossible to squeeze through bigger fish without shields, which, as I mentioned before, stop working.

You should have more than one life if the mines equal instant death. So annoying.

The area should get bigger or deeper as you get bigger.

RHMGames responds:

Your suggestions are reasonable, thank you.

The (Endless) Sewers of d'Oh! The (Endless) Sewers of d'Oh!

I really like the work on the pixels and it plays out pretty nicely. Since you're remaking old games, is there any chance you'll remake the first Zelda game someday even though it's different from arcade-style games?

Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest Demo Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest Demo

I couldn't even get off the title screen. There's no listing for controls and tried every key I could think of. Serious issue right off the bat, but good art at least.

Wolod responds:

It's point and click game, my friend. Use your mouse. You may take a look at hotkeys and redefine them in the options menu.

The Autopsy The Autopsy

She's not very good at getting the blood flowing, if you know what I mean.