your art is shit your art is shit

I look as art as more of a flame passed on from generation to generation, always evolving for better or worse. It is simply a tool of various purposes. And though some people, like apparently the author of the video, look to be deeper and try and find some form of "pure" and "original" art, what we should really be doing is trying to perfect our art with the tools we've been given.
Whatever perfect is.

dylan responds:

"and we'll never be royals
it don't run in our blood"

- beyoncé, 2013

Link Wears Two Masks Link Wears Two Masks

I love that game, so this is a hilarious twist.

Recycle Hero Recycle Hero

Good game, great morals, go green.

A Platformer for Ants A Platformer for Ants

Very cool concept! If you're ever go back and make an updated version of this game where you build upon it's core aspects it'd be cool if you made a dungeon with lots of secrets and upgrades scattered throughout it to help us better navigate through it, but also make the deeper chambers more and more dangerous. Some cool ideas to add would be a weapon that could let us destroy monsters, start with one jump and later upgrade to double or even triple jumps, add in extra life upgrades that let us take damage but keep going still we reach the next save point, and including puzzles that we have to solve and use new tools to complete would be great!

Constellation Constellation

Neat concept. So why is it that if I type in "Earth", "Sun", "Mars", or "Moon" I can make planets, but none of the other planet names do anything?

The Autopsy The Autopsy

She's not very good at getting the blood flowing, if you know what I mean.