Fish Eat Grow Big Fish Eat Grow Big

Cool concept, but poor execution and lots of glitches/issues:

When you get too big, your shields stop working. It creates a smaller shield that you don't actually fit into and it never disappears, but it doesn't protect you anymore.

As you get bigger it becomes impossible to squeeze through bigger fish without shields, which, as I mentioned before, stop working.

You should have more than one life if the mines equal instant death. So annoying.

The area should get bigger or deeper as you get bigger.

RHMGames responds:

Your suggestions are reasonable, thank you.

The (Endless) Sewers of d'Oh! The (Endless) Sewers of d'Oh!

I really like the work on the pixels and it plays out pretty nicely. Since you're remaking old games, is there any chance you'll remake the first Zelda game someday even though it's different from arcade-style games?

Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest Demo Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest Demo

I couldn't even get off the title screen. There's no listing for controls and tried every key I could think of. Serious issue right off the bat, but good art at least.

Wolod responds:

It's point and click game, my friend. Use your mouse. You may take a look at hotkeys and redefine them in the options menu.

COLOUR RUSH COLOUR RUSH

Solid concept, pretty fun and addicting if you like it.

JmPrsh153 responds:

Thanks :D

Faraway: Puzzle Escape Faraway: Puzzle Escape

Pretty great, I would only enjoy it a bit more if we had an avatar character we could move around ourselves. Great puzzles though.

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Cool concept, I would enjoy it more if it had different levels we had to get through using this ability. It felt like more of an interactive movie than a game though.

Rubber Dinghy Rubber Dinghy

It was ok, lost me at the text dungeon.

Back Home Back Home

Great work, awesome scenery and cool animation. It'd be nice if the controls were a bit easier though.

Dungeon Quest Demo Dungeon Quest Demo

I'd be cool if it turned into a Zelda styled game where we could buy new items to reach different parts of the dungeon.

doofusjohn responds:

Thanks for your input! That's a great idea I plan on adding it

Pumpkin Archer Pumpkin Archer

There's actually a mini game just like this in Skyward Sword if you've ever played that game.

turtlesf responds:

I can see that. Nintendo has nice mini games. The influences for this game were Overwatch and Bloons. Mostly Overwatch though. I have a few other game ideas based on characters from that game.